Rusty's Rocking Jamboree: Links
- Too Much Awesome
Visit Too Much Awesome
Find more music like this on Too Much Awesome
- The Rocking Jamboree's MySpace Page
- Rusty's Rocking Blog
- This is a web-lob (Blog) for Russ Rogers and Rusty's Rocking Jamboree!
Friends and Other Points of Interest on the Internet
- Mike Lombardo Trio
- Mike Lombardo is a singer/songwriter, piano tickler and recent Berklee grad! Congrats Mike! He's a friend I've competed against in the Masters of Song Fu!
- Andy LaCasse on MySpace
Easily, one of the best musicians I know. I was proud to work with Andy in music and comedy duo, "Kit and Kaboodle," for more than a decade. He generally can be found playing in a handful of different bands at any one time. And he has a solo CD in the works. Check out his MySpace Page.
- Tips For Young Songwriters
- Monty Harper shares some inight, encouragement and words of wisdom, mostly about songwriting, but a little about life too.
- Trout Fishing In America
- Trout Fishing In America are two funny guys making music that both Kids and Adults can love. They are all that Kit and Kaboodle aspired to be!
- Laurie Berkner's Official Site
- Laurie Berkner is making real music for real people. She also has a pig on her head!
Open Source Software
- Audacity is Open Source Software (i.e. free!) that records and edits audio. It has many features of far more expensive Audio Software.
- OpenOffice.org is the name of a Office Suite like Microsoft Office. It is fully functional, compares well with MS Office and is Open Source (free).
- Blender is 3-D image creator and animation software. The interface is huge, complex and non-standard. You WILL need to look at some online tutorials or some books to get started. That said, if you or your kid is at all interested in creating animations or games, this is a GREAT, inexpensive way to start.